Lola Road Rental Gallery
* Waterfront Cottage * Private * Breathtaking Views * Peace & Quiet *
Unbelievable Introductory Pricing
• Labor Day Weekend
• New to Market, be the first to reserve.
• Bring your boat and water toys
• This is God’s Country. More Fun for Less Money!!!
• Very Quiet, Private One Bedroom, Waterfront Cottage
• $490 for a full week =$70 per day. (Add $100 per week for each additional person over 2). This is our grand opening special pricing.
• Perfect for a couple, but room for more. (6 People Maximum, but remember this is “cozy” cottage).
• ¾ Acre of Land and private waterfront.
• The “Gate way to outer Banks” is Cedar Island.
• We have a spectacular view of Outer Banks and Islands.
• Avoid the crowds, noise and traffic. This is a true get away.
• Peace and quiet you won’t find else ware.
• Bring your bicycle, boat, kayak or wind surfer, and other water toys. See the list of activities you can enjoy on Cedar Island.
• There is a new. beautiful boat ramp at the end of the street, 2 minutes away. You will have the ramp to yourself, in a beautiful pristine wilderness.
• 98% of Cedar Island is Conservation Land.
• Most of the Lola Road is conservation land. Ride your bike safely along the waterfront, with only an occasional car.
• See the list of activities you Cedar Island can offer, at the end of this listing.
• Why spend half a day on the ferry over and back, unless you like the crowds?
• New Leather Queen Sleeper Couch
• Two recliners.
• Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fans
• One bedroom with new Queen Memory Foam Mattress
• Twin Bunk Beds in the other end of the Bedroom
• Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fan
• Propane 4 burner stove. No Cavity Oven.
• Ceiling Fan
• Water View
• Bar Top with Stools
• Propane Bar-B-Q
• Love Swing
• Nice enough, clean and functional, but no bragging rights.
• Shower is not for the “super sized”.
TV and Internet
• There is free high speed internet.
• Cable TV is not available, and we are trying to get the smart TV going so you can log onto Net Flix and your favorite streaming video sources.
• We can only promise you internet service at this point.
• All pets must be approved. Limit, one friendly, well trained dog.
• No protection Breeds.
Our Guests are Welcome:
• Cedar Island is known for its friendly welcoming people.
• Repeat guests are our objective and will always get booking priority.
• We are offering a lovely little cottage and a wonderful experience, at a very affordable rate (less than flea bag hotels that shall remain nameless). We want to win your repeat business.
• Smoking is not allowed in the house. (Please use the porch or yard. The next guests will complain about smoking smells).
Things to Do (bring your toys)
• Relaxing on the Waterfront
• Surfing // Paddle boarding
• Wind-Surfing / Kiteboarding
• Kayaking // Canoeing
• Water Skiing
• Jet Skiing
• Bird Watching
• Wildlife Viewing (wild horses on the beach and island)
• Waterfront Restaurants:
Driftwood Motel & Restaurant
End of Route 12 At Ferry
Cedar Island, NC 28520
Morris Marina Waterfront Restaurant 252-225-4261
1000 Morris Marina Rd., Atlantic, NC 28511
White Point Take-Out 252-225-1500
101 Core Sound Loop Road, Atlantic, NC 28511
• Horseback Riding on the Beach
Outer Banks Riding Stables 252-225-1185
120 Driftwood Dr Cedar Island, NC 28520
Area Recreational Information
• Ocrocoke ($1 pedestrians) go over for the day. (that’s enough)
• Several Small Ferries to Outer Banks, Cape Look out
Fish Packing House
• The best freshest Shrimp you have ever eaten
• This is not a retail operation, but if you show up before 10:00 or 11:00 AM (everything is off to the restaurants by noon) you will get fish that was landed within the last couple of hours. You will need to clean them yourself.
Fishing and Hunting Guide
Duck Hunting Guide
The Cedar Island Hospitality Coop
Water Toy Rentals
• The sea wall was just rebuilt and not all the grass has grown back yet.
• New to market and just renovated. This is the laid back pricing for laid back people. We will do our best to keep you happy, but don’t expect perfection. The pictures are of the owner/managers.
• The Dock is not usable until the dock renovation are complete.
• Water access at the property is only over the sea wall, which we don’t recommend. Go to the end of the street for good water access (3 minutes and very protected waters with new ramp, lovely). Gorgeous Pamlico Sound Beach is to the left of the ferry terminal and goes for 3 miles, 2.5 miles is completely deserted. (if you want breaking surf)
• This information is provided in good faith and believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.
You must have a credit card and good credit to rent. Please tell us about your pet (if any) and your party of guests..
Please Email for more information and a showing.
Or call Rodney at 617-686-4441