282 Waterfront Rental
*Beach House*Peace Quiet and Privacy*
2.5 Miles of empty Pristine Beach
Unbelievable Introductory Pricing
Location: Cedar Island * Gateway to the Outer Banks
SEE the Pricing Tab on the Web Site
• Labor Day Weekend
• New to Market, be the first to reserve.
• Picture Perfect Panoramic Views out every window, all day long. Elevated Beach House in the round.
• Sunrise over endless ocean, viewed from the wrap around front deck.
• Sun Set viewed from the back deck, over Back Bay and the dunes.
• 1200 Square Feet of Heaven.
• 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Beach house sleeps a maximum of 6 people
• Excellent privacy, and extreme peace and quiet.
• 4 Wheel Drive Truck needed for access (SEE Access)
• Jacuzzi, gourmet Kitchen, wrap around decks, central AC.
• Bring your boat and water toys.
• More Fun for Less Money!!!
• The “Gate way to outer Banks” is Cedar Island.
• You can’t find these kinds of water views, Sunrises AND Sunsets over the water, privacy, peace and quiet, untouched beaches and dunes, all for a truly affordable prices. If you like the mob scene, just keep driving. If you want a true get away, you found it, and hours closer.
• If you want to see Ocracoke, and the outer banks, the ferry is minutes away, at the end of our private dune road. Ride the ferry to Ocracoke for $1. rent a golf cart, and come back that evening for $1. If you want a true get away, you won’t bother. This beach house was love at first sight for me.
• Avoid the crowds, noise and traffic. This is a true get away.
• Bring your bicycle, boat, kayak or wind surfer, and other water toys. See the list of activities you can enjoy on Cedar Island.
• There is a new beautiful boat ramp at the end of the dune road.
• 97% of Cedar Island is Conservation Land. You are surrounded by a hundred acres of dunes. There is 2.5 miles of pristine beaches and dunes to walk, just to the left of the house. The ferry is ½ mile down the beach in the other direction. There is only one vacation house next door. See the list of activities you Cedar Island can offer, at the end of this listing.
• You need a good 4 wheel drive, and you may need to know how to drive it, just to get to this property.
• If the tide is low, anyone can drive down the beach.
• At half tide, you can usually drive down the beach, if you are willing to get your tires wet for a couple hundred feet. (I do it all the time)
• At high tide, you have to take the back dune road. This requires a good 4 wheel drive truck (not a car). There can be deep puddles from recent rain, or sugar sand, if it has been dry. My old stock Dodge RAM Pickup has always made it with occasional adrenaline rushes and throttle burst.
• You are renting with the understanding, that access to this house can be challenging, especially during or after storms. That is just part of the territory with renting such a remote beach location. You could get stuck and need a tow. You might have to walk, but I never have. A good truck and a lead foot should get you there.
• There are only a hand full of places left in the USA with this kind of beach front wilderness. The privacy is a result of the challenging access. At low tide, an occasional dune-er will drive by, and be gone a few seconds later.
• To view a YouTube video of the drive down the dune road, follow the link below:
• Breathtaking Views out every window and deck, in every direction.
• Super Sunrises directly over Pamlico Sound, viewed from the front deck and living room with 90 miles of Pamlico Sound in front of you. This is North America’s largest salt water lagoon (30wide by 90 miles long).
• Hundreds of Acres of Dunes and Dune roads, with Back Bay in the back drop.
Living Room in the Round
• All Glass with Surround Ocean Views.
• Formal Dining for 4. Bar Top and Stools for 3
• New Queen Sleeper Couch. Total of 4 couches, numerous chairs, oriental rugs.
• 47” TV (see Below)
• Central Air Conditioner and ceiling fans throughout.
Front Wrap around Deck
• View Sunrise over Pamlico Sound (open ocean to the horizon)
• Propane Bar-B-Q
• Adirondack Chairs
• Glass dining table
• King Bed
• Central AC and Ceiling Fan
• Patio Door to Private deck with spectacular sunsets, dune and water views.
• Features Large Jacuzzi
• Spacious and Lovely
• Sunset over Back Bay and the Dunes
• Off Master Bedroom
• New Queen Memory Foam Mattress
• Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fan
• Shower and extra long make up counter
• Modern with Tile floors
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Induction glass cook top
• Water Views
• Bar Top with Stools
• Lots of counter tops and Counters
TV and Internet
• There is free high speed internet.
• Cable TV is not available, and we are trying to get the smart TV going so you can log onto Net Flix and your favorite streaming video sources.
• We can only promise you internet service at this point.
• In Laundry Closet off Living room
• Limit, one friendly, well trained dog. All pets must be approved. No protection Breeds.
Boating And Water Recreation
• The water in front of the house is shallow at low tide. Great for wading. Pamlico Sound is considered protected waters, but can have major wind driven seas and surf. You are likely to have a mixture of calm and breaking surf. The boat launch ramp is at the ferry terminal. Bringing boats up to the property depends on the draft of the boat and the tide. Bring your water toys. There will be plenty of opportunity to use them.
Welcoming Our Guests:
• Cedar Island is known for its friendly welcoming people.
• Repeat guests are our objective and will always get booking priority.
• We are offering an exceptional experience, at a very affordable rate (A beach house for the price of a hotel room). We want to win your repeat business.
• Smoking is not allowed in the house. (Please use the porch or yard. The next guests will complain about smoking smells).
Things to Do (bring your toys)
• Relaxing on the Beach or wrap around decks
• Surfing // Paddle boarding
• Wind-Surfing / Kite boarding
• Kayaking // Canoeing
• Water Skiing
• Jet Skiing
• Bird Watching
• Wildlife Viewing (wild horses on the beach and island)
• Waterfront Restaurants:
Driftwood Motel & Restaurant
End of Route 12 At Ferry
Cedar Island, NC 28520
Morris Marina Waterfront Restaurant 252-225-4261
1000 Morris Marina Rd., Atlantic, NC 28511
White Point Take-Out 252-225-1500
101 Core Sound Loop Road, Atlantic, NC 28511
• Horseback Riding on the Beach
Outer Banks Riding Stables 252-225-1185
120 Driftwood Dr Cedar Island, NC 28520
Area Recreational Information
• Ocracoke ($1 pedestrians) go over for the day. (that’s enough)
• Several Small Ferries to Outer Banks and Cape Look out
• See the “Access” disclosures above.
• New to market and just renovated. This is the laid back pricing for laid back people. We will do our best to keep you happy, but don’t expect perfection. The pictures are of the owner/managers.
• This information is provided in good faith and believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.
You must have a credit card and good credit to rent. Please tell us about your pet (if any) and your party of guests.
Please Email for more information and a showing.
Or call Rodney at 252-363-8626